â–¶ Creativity an Influential Force in Business: The C-Factors Survey, fielded by Allison+Partners and polling leading CEOs, CMOs and other senior executives, finds creativity as one of the most influential forces driving today’s global economy, with 96% of respondents citing it as among the top elements they are looking to harness to advance their business in the years ahead.
Quick Study: Creativity an Influential Force in PR Going Forward; Top Brands Adopt Instagram at Record Pace
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing