â–¶ Creativity an Influential Force in Business: The C-Factors Survey, fielded by Allison+Partners and polling leading CEOs, CMOs and other senior executives, finds creativity as one of the most influential forces driving today’s global economy, with 96% of respondents citing it as among the top elements they are looking to harness to advance their business in the years ahead.
Quick Study: Creativity an Influential Force in PR Going Forward; Top Brands Adopt Instagram at Record Pace
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications