â–¶ Creativity an Influential Force in Business: The C-Factors Survey, fielded by Allison+Partners and polling leading CEOs, CMOs and other senior executives, finds creativity as one of the most influential forces driving today’s global economy, with 96% of respondents citing it as among the top elements they are looking to harness to advance their business in the years ahead.
Quick Study: Creativity an Influential Force in PR Going Forward; Top Brands Adopt Instagram at Record Pace
You might also be interested in:
- SMBs Boost Spending on Digital Marketing; Facebook & Fans Worth About $174 a Clip to Consumer Brands
- Case Study: Exhibition Hockey Match Makes For Great Icing on the PR Cake For Ronald McDonald House Charities
- Hertz Links PR and Customer Service As Social Channels Grow
- In Containing Damage, If You Can't Be Substantive Don't Say Anything At All
- Moving Beyond Communicators' Comfort Zone