â–¶ Creativity an Influential Force in Business: The C-Factors Survey, fielded by Allison+Partners and polling leading CEOs, CMOs and other senior executives, finds creativity as one of the most influential forces driving today’s global economy, with 96% of respondents citing it as among the top elements they are looking to harness to advance their business in the years ahead.
Quick Study: Creativity an Influential Force in PR Going Forward; Top Brands Adopt Instagram at Record Pace
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need