â–¶ Creativity an Influential Force in Business: The C-Factors Survey, fielded by Allison+Partners and polling leading CEOs, CMOs and other senior executives, finds creativity as one of the most influential forces driving today’s global economy, with 96% of respondents citing it as among the top elements they are looking to harness to advance their business in the years ahead. This is an 18% increase from 2011. Key findings from respondents include: • 100% see building winning experiences as vital to business success, saying a holistic approach to communication with limited silos between marketing, advertising and PR will also occur; • 85% think we have entered the “engagement” economy, with 96% affirming that creativity is critical to economic success today; • 86% view their organizations as having become more creative within the last two years, with 81% seeing this trend continuing; and • 94% of CEOs and CIOs, and 92% of CMOs will place an increasing emphasis on creatively inspired communications in the years ahead. Source: Allison+Partners â–¶ More Than Half of Top Brands on Instagram: Simply Measured finds that 54% of the Interbrand 100 companies use Instagram, the mobile photo editing and sharing app. The study finds that the platform has grown 35% among brands in the last quarter, outpacing the growth of other social networks including Google+ and Pinterest.
Quick Study: Creativity an Influential Force in PR Going Forward; Top Brands Adopt Instagram at Record Pace
You might also be interested in:
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process