1. Hurricane Sandy forced the cancellation of a Google smartphone launch and a Facebook event. (p. 1) 2. Tweets of 11-15 words in length work best for B2B companies, while 1-5 words get the most clicks for B2Cs.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks