1. Hurricane Sandy forced the cancellation of a Google smartphone launch and a Facebook event. (p. 1) 2. Tweets of 11-15 words in length work best for B2B companies, while 1-5 words get the most clicks for B2Cs.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success