1. Hurricane Sandy forced the cancellation of a Google smartphone launch and a Facebook event. (p. 1) 2. Tweets of 11-15 words in length work best for B2B companies, while 1-5 words get the most clicks for B2Cs.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview