â–¶ Volume, Velocity of Information Top PR Issue: A new study delving into the state of public relations finds that the profession is being reshaped by forces as current as digital networks and as timeless as generational divides.
Quick Study: PR Being Reshaped by Digital and Generational Divides; Young Consumers Mix Media Channels, But TV Still Rules
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing