â–¶ Volume, Velocity of Information Top PR Issue: A new study delving into the state of public relations finds that the profession is being reshaped by forces as current as digital networks and as timeless as generational divides.
Quick Study: PR Being Reshaped by Digital and Generational Divides; Young Consumers Mix Media Channels, But TV Still Rules
You might also be interested in:
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions