â–¶ Volume, Velocity of Information Top PR Issue: A new study delving into the state of public relations finds that the profession is being reshaped by forces as current as digital networks and as timeless as generational divides. Findings from the Plank Center for Leadership in Public Relations at The University of Alabama survey of 4,500 global PR leaders include: • The four most important PR issues identified by nearly two thirds of respondents are: managing the volume and velocity of information (23%); the role of social media (15.3%); improving measurement (12.2%); and dealing with fast-moving crises (11.9%).
Quick Study: PR Being Reshaped by Digital and Generational Divides; Young Consumers Mix Media Channels, But TV Still Rules
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative