â–¶ Volume, Velocity of Information Top PR Issue: A new study delving into the state of public relations finds that the profession is being reshaped by forces as current as digital networks and as timeless as generational divides. Findings from the Plank Center for Leadership in Public Relations at The University of Alabama survey of 4,500 global PR leaders include: • The four most important PR issues identified by nearly two thirds of respondents are: managing the volume and velocity of information (23%); the role of social media (15.3%); improving measurement (12.2%); and dealing with fast-moving crises (11.9%).
Quick Study: PR Being Reshaped by Digital and Generational Divides; Young Consumers Mix Media Channels, But TV Still Rules
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016