CAAR leveraged breaking news in its Twitter onversations, such as President Obama’s call for hiring veterans, to highlight railroads’ partnership with the military. Photo courtesy of SKDKnickerbocker Organization: Association of American Railroads Agency: SKDKnickerbocker Timeframe: Jan. 2011 - Present When the Association of American Railroads (AAR) was looking to establish a stronger social media presence that would allow for interaction with key influencers and a means to spread important industry and AAR-related messaging, it decided that establishing a smart Twitter campaign would be integral to its plan. As a trade association representing the major freight railroads of North America, as well as Amtrak and a number of regional commuter railroads, it was important that AAR (located in Washington, D.C.
Case Study: Twitter Campaign Keeps Railroad Association on Track In Growing Followers and Reaching Key Influencers
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign