CAAR leveraged breaking news in its Twitter onversations, such as President Obama’s call for hiring veterans, to highlight railroads’ partnership with the military. Photo courtesy of SKDKnickerbocker Organization: Association of American Railroads Agency: SKDKnickerbocker Timeframe: Jan. 2011 - Present When the Association of American Railroads (AAR) was looking to establish a stronger social media presence that would allow for interaction with key influencers and a means to spread important industry and AAR-related messaging, it decided that establishing a smart Twitter campaign would be integral to its plan. As a trade association representing the major freight railroads of North America, as well as Amtrak and a number of regional commuter railroads, it was important that AAR (located in Washington, D.
Case Study: Twitter Campaign Keeps Railroad Association on Track In Growing Followers and Reaching Key Influencers
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign