A study by Council of PR Firms and Harris Interactive finds while positive brand equity and corporate reputation individually drove greater purchase consideration and recommendation, combining the two produced stronger effects. Organizations can benefit from this by better integrating brand and reputation efforts, says the Council.
Brand Equity and Corporate Reputation: A Hidden Harmony?
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing