A study by Council of PR Firms and Harris Interactive finds while positive brand equity and corporate reputation individually drove greater purchase consideration and recommendation, combining the two produced stronger effects. Organizations can benefit from this by better integrating brand and reputation efforts, says the Council.
Brand Equity and Corporate Reputation: A Hidden Harmony?
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications