A study by Council of PR Firms and Harris Interactive finds while positive brand equity and corporate reputation individually drove greater purchase consideration and recommendation, combining the two produced stronger effects. Organizations can benefit from this by better integrating brand and reputation efforts, says the Council.
Brand Equity and Corporate Reputation: A Hidden Harmony?
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement