A study by Council of PR Firms and Harris Interactive finds while positive brand equity and corporate reputation individually drove greater purchase consideration and recommendation, combining the two produced stronger effects. Organizations can benefit from this by better integrating brand and reputation efforts, says the Council.
Brand Equity and Corporate Reputation: A Hidden Harmony?
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks