As Hurricane Sandy worked its way toward the East Coast on Monday, Oct. 29, communities braced for the worst but hoped for the best. Businesses were shuttered, airports were closed and cities up and down the coast essentially were shut down in anticipation of the massive storm.
As Hurricane Sandy Hit the Coast, PR Pros Adjusted and Informed
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications