As Hurricane Sandy worked its way toward the East Coast on Monday, Oct. 29, communities braced for the worst but hoped for the best. Businesses were shuttered, airports were closed and cities up and down the coast essentially were shut down in anticipation of the massive storm.
As Hurricane Sandy Hit the Coast, PR Pros Adjusted and Informed
You might also be interested in:
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing
- Wake-Up Call In Survey of PR Profession
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing