â–¶ Does This Mean More PR? Corporate America is questioning the return on its advertising investment, finds a study by Avidian Strategies. The survey of 1,900 business leaders in marketing and media also reveals that 46% think advertising agencies are struggling in transitioning their business model to incorporate a more digital platform. Another 36% observe that ad agencies are making progress acquiring digital assets, but find it difficult integrating them. Other results include: • Ad agency tenure has been declining steadily as clients continue to consolidate, with 51% declaring that they have been reducing their roster in the past three years, and 44% saying it is still too big and they plan to consolidate further.
Quick Study: Businesses Question Advertising Return—Opening for PR? Moms More Influential In Person Than on Facebook
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016