â–¶ Does This Mean More PR? Corporate America is questioning the return on its advertising investment, finds a study by Avidian Strategies. The survey of 1,900 business leaders in marketing and media also reveals that 46% think advertising agencies are struggling in transitioning their business model to incorporate a more digital platform. Another 36% observe that ad agencies are making progress acquiring digital assets, but find it difficult integrating them. Other results include: • Ad agency tenure has been declining steadily as clients continue to consolidate, with 51% declaring that they have been reducing their roster in the past three years, and 44% saying it is still too big and they plan to consolidate further.
Quick Study: Businesses Question Advertising Return—Opening for PR? Moms More Influential In Person Than on Facebook
You might also be interested in:
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process