â–¶ Financial Industry Still Faces Negativity: The Wall Street Reputation Study, launched by Makovsky and released in Oct. 2012, surveyed communications and marketing executives at financial services companies to determine the challenges they face and the solutions needed to rebuilding reputation. And those challenges are high, with 78% of executives saying negative public perception is the biggest roadblock in rebuilding reputation. Other highlights include: • 96% of executives invited negative public perceptions because of their actions or inactions during the financial crisis. • At least 8 in 10 communications and marketing executives are worried about negative public reaction to executive compensation in the financial industry.
Quick Study: Public Negativity Is Big Roadblock for Financial Industry; Consumers Willing to Pay More for ‘Simpler’ Brands
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike