â–¶ Financial Industry Still Faces Negativity: The Wall Street Reputation Study, launched by Makovsky and released in Oct. 2012, surveyed communications and marketing executives at financial services companies to determine the challenges they face and the solutions needed to rebuilding reputation. And those challenges are high, with 78% of executives saying negative public perception is the biggest roadblock in rebuilding reputation. Other highlights include: • 96% of executives invited negative public perceptions because of their actions or inactions during the financial crisis. • At least 8 in 10 communications and marketing executives are worried about negative public reaction to executive compensation in the financial industry.
Quick Study: Public Negativity Is Big Roadblock for Financial Industry; Consumers Willing to Pay More for ‘Simpler’ Brands
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks