A Bizrate study of U.S. shoppers who made online purchases in August shows that people like Pinterest for a number of reasons. Keep in mind, however, the study also found that 55% of Facebook’s audience followed a brand or retailer, versus 26% on Pinterest.
Pinterest Beats Facebook on Several Consumer Fronts—But Not So Fast
You might also be interested in:
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process