A Bizrate study of U.S. shoppers who made online purchases in August shows that people like Pinterest for a number of reasons. Keep in mind, however, the study also found that 55% of Facebook’s audience followed a brand or retailer, versus 26% on Pinterest.
Pinterest Beats Facebook on Several Consumer Fronts—But Not So Fast
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks