Today “content creation” is the latest, greatest phrase heard ‘round the digital world. But much like a tree that falls in the forest, does content that social media users never see really exist? Well, it should exist and it should be seen—and communicators working in the digital age must recognize the inter-connectivity between social media and search engine optimization (SEO). Understanding this relationship and building integrated strategies into digital programming ensures that consumers find your content, which must happen before any social engagement can take place. Here are the five things you need to know about SEO, social media and content: 1.
How to Play the SEO Game—By the Numbers
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative