Today “content creation” is the latest, greatest phrase heard ‘round the digital world. But much like a tree that falls in the forest, does content that social media users never see really exist? Well, it should exist and it should be seen—and communicators working in the digital age must recognize the inter-connectivity between social media and search engine optimization (SEO). Understanding this relationship and building integrated strategies into digital programming ensures that consumers find your content, which must happen before any social engagement can take place. Here are the five things you need to know about SEO, social media and content: 1.
How to Play the SEO Game—By the Numbers
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks