After a tornado ravaged Springfield, Mass. on June 1, 2011, MassMutual CEO Roger Crandall is interviewed at the company-sponsored Rebuilding Fair. Photo courtesy of MassMutual Company: Massachusetts Mutual Life Insurance Company Timeframe: June - October 2011 June 1, 2011, 4:30 p.m. —As another Massachusetts spring day winded to a close, Nick Fyntrilakis, VP of community responsibility at financial services company MassMutual, sat in a meeting with a colleague from HR when the sky turned black.
Case Study: No Stranger to Disasters, MassMutual Expertly Aids Its Hometown—and Employees—After a Deadly Tornado
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign