â–¶ Enraged Consumers Require Response: Brand owners must respond to the growing number of consumers around the world who are “enraged” with the strategies and influence of major corporations, a study shows. The Futures Company found that 86% of consumers think big business maximizes profits at the expense of customers and communities. Other findings include: • 85% of respondents agree that large corporations exert a greater level of influence on government than citizens do. • As a response to that, 47% of these shoppers now buy locally-made goods when possible.
Quick Study: All the Rage: Big Brands Must Deal with Mad Consumers; Few Companies ‘Very Advanced’ in Leveraging Mobile
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign