â–¶ Enraged Consumers Require Response: Brand owners must respond to the growing number of consumers around the world who are “enraged” with the strategies and influence of major corporations, a study shows.
Quick Study: All the Rage: Big Brands Must Deal with Mad Consumers; Few Companies ‘Very Advanced’ in Leveraging Mobile
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign