When the Economist Intelligence Unit asked executives in March 2012 to rate the value of data to different parts of their organization, marketing and communications emerged as one of the most important uses, trailing only strategic decision-making in value.
Execs Value Data Highly For Communications
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016