When the Economist Intelligence Unit asked executives in March 2012 to rate the value of data to different parts of their organization, marketing and communications emerged as one of the most important uses, trailing only strategic decision-making in value.
Execs Value Data Highly For Communications
You might also be interested in:
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview