For the month of August 2012, Yahoo!-ABC News came out on top with the biggest online audience, while CNN took second but was first in time spent per person—almost 37 minutes.
Yahoo!-ABC News Top Digital News Brand; CNN First in Time Spent
You might also be interested in:
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions