1. Two-thirds of B2B executives think social media is “extremely” or “very” important for stakeholder engagement. (p. 1) 2. “Backlinks” are votes of confidence in the quality of a blog’s content.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative