â–¶ Just Like in 2011, Last Year, Coke is It: Coca-Cola remains the wor ld’s most valuable brand, but it is facing an increasingly strong challenge from Apple, with other technology brands breathing down its neck, contends a study by Interbrand. The highlights of the branding consultancy’s annual rankings include: • No. 1 Coca-Cola posted an 8% uptick in value to $77.8 billion in brand worth, and was praised for combining a huge reach with innovative marketing and engaging shoppers. • Apple enjoyed the biggest such brand worth increase, 129%, among the top 100 brands.
Quick Study: Coke Still No. 1 Brand, But Tech Giants Loom Large; CEOs Say Digital Drives Revenue, with Mobile Out Front
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks