â–¶ Just Like in 2011, Last Year, Coke is It: Coca-Cola remains the wor ld’s most valuable brand, but it is facing an increasingly strong challenge from Apple, with other technology brands breathing down its neck, contends a study by Interbrand.
Quick Study: Coke Still No. 1 Brand, But Tech Giants Loom Large; CEOs Say Digital Drives Revenue, with Mobile Out Front
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing