â–¶ Just Like in 2011, Last Year, Coke is It: Coca-Cola remains the wor ld’s most valuable brand, but it is facing an increasingly strong challenge from Apple, with other technology brands breathing down its neck, contends a study by Interbrand. The highlights of the branding consultancy’s annual rankings include: • No. 1 Coca-Cola posted an 8% uptick in value to $77.8 billion in brand worth, and was praised for combining a huge reach with innovative marketing and engaging shoppers. • Apple enjoyed the biggest such brand worth increase, 129%, among the top 100 brands.
Quick Study: Coke Still No. 1 Brand, But Tech Giants Loom Large; CEOs Say Digital Drives Revenue, with Mobile Out Front
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016