Frequent blogging is an essential component of any effective thought leadership program. A blog gives you the chance to present your ideas and promote your business, but it doesn’t do you much good if nobody is reading it. Fortunately, there are some simple steps you can take to optimize your blog to make it easier for people to find and share. Basic search engine optimization tactics aren’t difficult but they do take an investment of time to get good results. The secret to making your blog easier for people to find is to focus on improving your relevance by optimizing your content and increasing your authority by encouraging others to link with and share your entries.
How to Optimize Your Blog for Increased Visibility
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros