SUPERVALU CEO Craig Herkert appears on Fox Business to announce new store openings within its Save-A-Lot grocery store chain. A focused effort to get Herkert more media face time resulted in several hits. Image courtesy of Carmichael Lynch Spong Company: SUPERVALU INC. Agency: Carmichael Lynch Spong Timeframe: Oct. 2010 - March 2011 SUPERVALU Inc.
Case Study: Stoked by Targeted Media Outreach, PR Positions Grocery Store Chain as an Oasis in the Food Desert
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign