1. Of business owners who hired or tried to hire in the last three months, 37% report few or no qualified applicants for open positions. (p. 1) 2. Google Apps can perform multiple PR tasks and can be used for little or no cost.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process