â–¶ All the More Reason For a Mobile-Friendly Site: Smartphone owners are task-oriented, impatient and unforgiving of Web sites that do not provide a good mobile experience, says a study released in Sept. 2012 from Google. The survey of 1,088 adult smartphone users in the U.S. shows that two-thirds of consumers are more likely to buy products or services from a mobile-friendly site.
Quick Study: Smartphone Users Unforgiving; Price of Green Products an Issue
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016