â–¶ All the More Reason For a Mobile-Friendly Site: Smartphone owners are task-oriented, impatient and unforgiving of Web sites that do not provide a good mobile experience, says a study released in Sept. 2012 from Google. The survey of 1,088 adult smartphone users in the U.S. shows that two-thirds of consumers are more likely to buy products or services from a mobile-friendly site.
Quick Study: Smartphone Users Unforgiving; Price of Green Products an Issue
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros