â–¶ All the More Reason For a Mobile-Friendly Site: Smartphone owners are task-oriented, impatient and unforgiving of Web sites that do not provide a good mobile experience, says a study released in Sept. 2012 from Google. The survey of 1,088 adult smartphone users in the U.S. shows that two-thirds of consumers are more likely to buy products or services from a mobile-friendly site.
Quick Study: Smartphone Users Unforgiving; Price of Green Products an Issue
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike