According to data released in Sept. 2012 by Harris Interactive, a catchy headline is the top influencer on Americans’ likelihood to read an online or print article in full, though the inclusion of interesting pictures and interesting data or research are also strong lures.
Media Watch: Great Headlines, Photos Top Draws for Reading Online or Print Articles
You might also be interested in:
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview
- 3 Ways a B2B Software Company Improved Its Integrated Communications
- The Week in PR, July 27 - August 3
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending