According to data released in Sept. 2012 by Harris Interactive, a catchy headline is the top influencer on Americans’ likelihood to read an online or print article in full, though the inclusion of interesting pictures and interesting data or research are also strong lures.
Media Watch: Great Headlines, Photos Top Draws for Reading Online or Print Articles
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets