According to data released in Sept. 2012 by Harris Interactive, a catchy headline is the top influencer on Americans’ likelihood to read an online or print article in full, though the inclusion of interesting pictures and interesting data or research are also strong lures.
Media Watch: Great Headlines, Photos Top Draws for Reading Online or Print Articles
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks