According to data released in Sept. 2012 by Harris Interactive, a catchy headline is the top influencer on Americans’ likelihood to read an online or print article in full, though the inclusion of interesting pictures and interesting data or research are also strong lures.
Media Watch: Great Headlines, Photos Top Draws for Reading Online or Print Articles
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016