It almost goes without saying, but Google is just about everywhere you turn. As business professionals, you most likely take its search capabilities for granted by now. And between the news about cars that drive themselves; lack of Google Maps on the iPhone; the lost voice of Larry Page; and the failure of Google+ to make inroads as a valuable PR tool, there is some Google “news” that PR pros can really use. And that is, Google Apps can be killer low-cost or no-cost alternatives to other productivity tools out there. Furthermore, they can be applied to specific PR-related tasks.
Google Apps: Low-Cost (or No-Cost) In-the-Cloud Solutions for PR Tasks
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks