It almost goes without saying, but Google is just about everywhere you turn. As business professionals, you most likely take its search capabilities for granted by now. And between the news about cars that drive themselves; lack of Google Maps on the iPhone; the lost voice of Larry Page; and the failure of Google+ to make inroads as a valuable PR tool, there is some Google “news” that PR pros can really use. And that is, Google Apps can be killer low-cost or no-cost alternatives to other productivity tools out there. Furthermore, they can be applied to specific PR-related tasks.
Google Apps: Low-Cost (or No-Cost) In-the-Cloud Solutions for PR Tasks
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016