â–¶ iPad Reshapes Content Consuming Habit: Consumers in the U.S. owning Apple’s iPad are using it to replace other media channels and electronic devices, new figures by Brainshark show. Of the 1,300 iPad owners polled, 67% say it now served as a substitute for books, 32% for GPS navigation systems, 31% for traditional cameras and TV sets, and 24% for video cameras. Other study highlights include: • While 92% of the panel say that the iPad currently supplements their laptop, 51% expect it to become their primary computing platform in the next two years.
Quick Study: iPad Serves as Substitute For Other Media Devices; Millennials Prefer to Work On—Not Occupy—Wall Street
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks