â–¶ iPad Reshapes Content Consuming Habit: Consumers in the U.S. owning Apple’s iPad are using it to replace other media channels and electronic devices, new figures by Brainshark show. Of the 1,300 iPad owners polled, 67% say it now served as a substitute for books, 32% for GPS navigation systems, 31% for traditional cameras and TV sets, and 24% for video cameras. Other study highlights include: • While 92% of the panel say that the iPad currently supplements their laptop, 51% expect it to become their primary computing platform in the next two years.
Quick Study: iPad Serves as Substitute For Other Media Devices; Millennials Prefer to Work On—Not Occupy—Wall Street
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016