â–¶ iPad Reshapes Content Consuming Habit: Consumers in the U.S. owning Apple’s iPad are using it to replace other media channels and electronic devices, new figures by Brainshark show. Of the 1,300 iPad owners polled, 67% say it now served as a substitute for books, 32% for GPS navigation systems, 31% for traditional cameras and TV sets, and 24% for video cameras. Other study highlights include: • While 92% of the panel say that the iPad currently supplements their laptop, 51% expect it to become their primary computing platform in the next two years.
Quick Study: iPad Serves as Substitute For Other Media Devices; Millennials Prefer to Work On—Not Occupy—Wall Street
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets