Most experienced leaders instinctively know a good story is a better leadership tool than a policy memo or PowerPoint presentation. But they still rely on those less-effective communications methods far too often. As a communicator, you are responsible for the messages your leaders spread. Putting stories front and center in their minds will markedly improve their and your organization’s standing. However, there are three main arguments leaders give in their inability to utilize stories.
How to Transform Your Leadership Into Storytellers
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets