1. The Washington Nationals’ shutting down of pitcher Stephen Strasburg could have PR repercussions during the MLB postseason. (p. 1) 2. Millennials feel their lives are more fulfilled when they’re connected via social media.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- Keep Your Boilerplates Fresh, Direct, Jargon-Free—If You're Still Using Them
- How Do Journalists Truly Feel About PR's Spray & Pray Approach? You May Not Like the Answer
- Volkswagen PR Exec Speaks: 'Company Takes This Matter Very Seriously,' Media Site Tab Added
- Week in PR
- PR News Data: PR Resists Lure of Live Streaming & Messaging Apps, Remains Cool on Paid Posts