â–¶ Advertisers Trim Budgets—More Room for PR? Half of the biggest advertisers in the U.S. trimmed their budgets during the last quarter, including behemoths like Procter & Gamble, AT&T and Verizon. According to Kantar Media, Procter & Gamble witnessed a 13.
Quick Study: Big Brands Trim Ad Budgets—More Room for PR $$?; Employees: Benefits Communications are Fringe at Best
You might also be interested in:
- How an Agency and its Partner Convinced Social Media to #GetNaked
- How a Small PR Team Rebooted a Century-Old Brand's Strategic Story
- 4 Tips for a Successful Social Media Takeover
- This is What a Successful Agency-Client Relationship Looks Like
- How Influencers Built Buzz for Elizabeth Arden's UntoldMOMent Campaign