â–¶ Advertisers Trim Budgets—More Room for PR? Half of the biggest advertisers in the U.S. trimmed their budgets during the last quarter, including behemoths like Procter & Gamble, AT&T and Verizon. According to Kantar Media, Procter & Gamble witnessed a 13.
Quick Study: Big Brands Trim Ad Budgets—More Room for PR $$?; Employees: Benefits Communications are Fringe at Best
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros