â–¶ Advertisers Trim Budgets—More Room for PR? Half of the biggest advertisers in the U.S. trimmed their budgets during the last quarter, including behemoths like Procter & Gamble, AT&T and Verizon. According to Kantar Media, Procter & Gamble witnessed a 13.
Quick Study: Big Brands Trim Ad Budgets—More Room for PR $$?; Employees: Benefits Communications are Fringe at Best
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets