Although most experts declared the U.S. recession over in 2009, few executives are singing “Happy Days are Here Again.” In the PR industry, at least, those experts seem to know what they’re talking about, Since 2009 the PR agency industry has been humming along rather nicely. The PR agency industry last year grew to $10 billion worldwide, up 25% from 2009, according to The Holmes Report.
Management POV: Instilling Optimism to Build a Resilient Workforce
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Steps to Help Coordinate a Crisis Response in a Large Corporation
- How to Use Social and Traditional Media to Promote Your White Paper
- A Job for Communicators: Just 47% of Workers Receive Diversity Training
- Tips and Tricks to Use Facebook's New Live Video Feature to Boost Brand Engagement
- 6 Tips to Gain Employee and Stakeholder Buy-In for CSR Success