Although most experts declared the U.S. recession over in 2009, few executives are singing “Happy Days are Here Again.” In the PR industry, at least, those experts seem to know what they’re talking about, Since 2009 the PR agency industry has been humming along rather nicely. The PR agency industry last year grew to $10 billion worldwide, up 25% from 2009, according to The Holmes Report.
Management POV: Instilling Optimism to Build a Resilient Workforce
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging