Although most experts declared the U.S. recession over in 2009, few executives are singing “Happy Days are Here Again.” In the PR industry, at least, those experts seem to know what they’re talking about, Since 2009 the PR agency industry has been humming along rather nicely. The PR agency industry last year grew to $10 billion worldwide, up 25% from 2009, according to The Holmes Report.
Management POV: Instilling Optimism to Build a Resilient Workforce
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks