Everyone names things. We name our kids, our pets, our softball teams and our annual company outings. However, when it comes to developing a corporate or product name, companies need to approach the task with the same gravity and rigor that would apply to any major business decision. A business name can be created to provoke emotions, spur attraction or disrupt the marketplace, but the process of developing and selecting name should be a rational one. Naming is the combination of art and science; both parts need to be present to ensure a good outcome.
How to Play the Business Naming Game and Win
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros