Everyone names things. We name our kids, our pets, our softball teams and our annual company outings. However, when it comes to developing a corporate or product name, companies need to approach the task with the same gravity and rigor that would apply to any major business decision. A business name can be created to provoke emotions, spur attraction or disrupt the marketplace, but the process of developing and selecting name should be a rational one. Naming is the combination of art and science; both parts need to be present to ensure a good outcome.
How to Play the Business Naming Game and Win
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016