Everyone names things. We name our kids, our pets, our softball teams and our annual company outings. However, when it comes to developing a corporate or product name, companies need to approach the task with the same gravity and rigor that would apply to any major business decision. A business name can be created to provoke emotions, spur attraction or disrupt the marketplace, but the process of developing and selecting name should be a rational one. Naming is the combination of art and science; both parts need to be present to ensure a good outcome.
How to Play the Business Naming Game and Win
You might also be interested in:
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview