1. The Republican National Convention’s image was marred by an incident involving delegates and a CNN camera person. (p. 1) 2. One tip for picking a PR agency: involve key leaders from the start of the process.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement