1. The Republican National Convention’s image was marred by an incident involving delegates and a CNN camera person. (p. 1) 2. One tip for picking a PR agency: involve key leaders from the start of the process.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016