1. The Republican National Convention’s image was marred by an incident involving delegates and a CNN camera person. (p. 1) 2. One tip for picking a PR agency: involve key leaders from the start of the process.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- Keep Your Boilerplates Fresh, Direct, Jargon-Free—If You're Still Using Them
- How Do Journalists Truly Feel About PR's Spray & Pray Approach? You May Not Like the Answer
- Volkswagen PR Exec Speaks: 'Company Takes This Matter Very Seriously,' Media Site Tab Added
- Week in PR
- PR News Data: PR Resists Lure of Live Streaming & Messaging Apps, Remains Cool on Paid Posts