Firmly firmly integrated into most PR campaigns, digital PR is an integral component of communications initiatives, as audiences engage with multiple digital platforms, be it Facebook, Twitter, Web sites, YouTube or Pinterest. The following 2012 Digital PR Awards finalists have produced top-flight digital communications initiatives and PR News is proud to honor the organizations and people behind them. All finalists will be celebrated at our Digital PR Awards luncheon at New York’s Grand Hyatt on Oct. 1, 2012 (visit www.prnewsonline.com/awards/digitalprawards2012-finalists.html). For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Diane Schwartz at email@example.com.
PR News Announces Digital PR Awards Finalists
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Lamaze Uses Real Stories to Deliver More Relevant Content And Help Women Make Right Birth Choices
- Digital Technology: Uncomplicated, But Oh So Frustrating; Brands Must Take Additional Pains To Build Up Character
- How To Adopt the 5 Gospels of News Writing
- Strategic Corporate Giving: Laser-Like Focus Sparks Solid PR Results
- Communicators Play Key Role In Reinvention of Sales and Marketing