Firmly firmly integrated into most PR campaigns, digital PR is an integral component of communications initiatives, as audiences engage with multiple digital platforms, be it Facebook, Twitter, Web sites, YouTube or Pinterest. The following 2012 Digital PR Awards finalists have produced top-flight digital communications initiatives and PR News is proud to honor the organizations and people behind them. All finalists will be celebrated at our Digital PR Awards luncheon at New York’s Grand Hyatt on Oct. 1, 2012 (visit www.prnewsonline.com/awards/digitalprawards2012-finalists.html). For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Diane Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org.
PR News Announces Digital PR Awards Finalists
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Musical Education Nonprofit "Little Kids Rock" Tunes Into Public Relations to Help Amplify Its Charitable Efforts
- Pressure Increases on PR Agencies To Become More Business Savvy
- Bold Strategies Gain Audience Share In Hypercompetitive Marketplace
- The Path to Purchase (Increasingly) Starts With Mobile; Employee Relations A Tonic For Workplace Misconduct?
- 8 Tips For a Successful Social Media Training Program