Firmly firmly integrated into most PR campaigns, digital PR is an integral component of communications initiatives, as audiences engage with multiple digital platforms, be it Facebook, Twitter, Web sites, YouTube or Pinterest. The following 2012 Digital PR Awards finalists have produced top-flight digital communications initiatives and PR News is proud to honor the organizations and people behind them. All finalists will be celebrated at our Digital PR Awards luncheon at New York’s Grand Hyatt on Oct. 1, 2012 (visit www.prnewsonline.
PR News Announces Digital PR Awards Finalists
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets