Firmly firmly integrated into most PR campaigns, digital PR is an integral component of communications initiatives, as audiences engage with multiple digital platforms, be it Facebook, Twitter, Web sites, YouTube or Pinterest. The following 2012 Digital PR Awards finalists have produced top-flight digital communications initiatives and PR News is proud to honor the organizations and people behind them. All finalists will be celebrated at our Digital PR Awards luncheon at New York’s Grand Hyatt on Oct. 1, 2012 (visit www.prnewsonline.
PR News Announces Digital PR Awards Finalists
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016