Firmly firmly integrated into most PR campaigns, digital PR is an integral component of communications initiatives, as audiences engage with multiple digital platforms, be it Facebook, Twitter, Web sites, YouTube or Pinterest. The following 2012 Digital PR Awards finalists have produced top-flight digital communications initiatives and PR News is proud to honor the organizations and people behind them. All finalists will be celebrated at our Digital PR Awards luncheon at New York’s Grand Hyatt on Oct. 1, 2012 (visit www.prnewsonline.com/awards/digitalprawards2012-finalists.html). For sponsorship opportunities, please contact Diane Schwartz at email@example.com.
PR News Announces Digital PR Awards Finalists
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need