Did you hear the one about the Sasquatch who walked into a mall looking for his mosaic portrait? It actually happened on National Jerky Day, 2012.
Case Study: Jack Link’s Beef Jerky Launches a Meaty Campaign Mosaic Around an Annual Day of Celebration
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign