â–¶ Mobile Takes Big Bite Out of Media Consumption: More U.S. consumers are using their mobile phones to enjoy media content, access information and buy products, an I nMobio/OnDevice study, released in August 2012, has found. Polling 1,055 mobile media users, the study found they spend 2.4 hours per day using their smartphones.
Quick Study: Mobile Users Spend More Time on Phones Than With Their TVs; Employees Long to Be Recognized
You might also be interested in:
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement