â–¶ Mobile Takes Big Bite Out of Media Consumption: More U.S. consumers are using their mobile phones to enjoy media content, access information and buy products, an I nMobio/OnDevice study, released in August 2012, has found. Polling 1,055 mobile media users, the study found they spend 2.4 hours per day using their smartphones.
Quick Study: Mobile Users Spend More Time on Phones Than With Their TVs; Employees Long to Be Recognized
You might also be interested in:
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process