â–¶ Mobile Takes Big Bite Out of Media Consumption: More U.S. consumers are using their mobile phones to enjoy media content, access information and buy products, an I nMobio/OnDevice study, released in August 2012, has found. Polling 1,055 mobile media users, the study found they spend 2.4 hours per day using their smartphones.
Quick Study: Mobile Users Spend More Time on Phones Than With Their TVs; Employees Long to Be Recognized
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016