â–¶ Mobile Takes Big Bite Out of Media Consumption: More U.S. consumers are using their mobile phones to enjoy media content, access information and buy products, an I nMobio/OnDevice study, released in August 2012, has found. Polling 1,055 mobile media users, the study found they spend 2.4 hours per day using their smartphones.
Quick Study: Mobile Users Spend More Time on Phones Than With Their TVs; Employees Long to Be Recognized
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks