Financial services companies know it takes something extra to cut through the media noise today. The industry is shaken-up regularly by market flashes, crashes and pivotal regulation. At the same time, there’s nothing new about calamity and scandal in the press—it’s just a matter of which company’s name will be splattered across the front pages next.
How to Use Data to Add Punch to Your PR Efforts
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need