Financial services companies know it takes something extra to cut through the media noise today. The industry is shaken-up regularly by market flashes, crashes and pivotal regulation. At the same time, there’s nothing new about calamity and scandal in the press—it’s just a matter of which company’s name will be splattered across the front pages next. With the doom and gloom pervading Wall Street, many of our financial services clients are looking to add something more positive and definitive to what continues to be an uncertain conversation. This means bolstering a qualitative thought-leadership campaign with some hard numbers in the form of survey and research findings.
How to Use Data to Add Punch to Your PR Efforts
You might also be interested in:
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks