Financial services companies know it takes something extra to cut through the media noise today. The industry is shaken-up regularly by market flashes, crashes and pivotal regulation. At the same time, there’s nothing new about calamity and scandal in the press—it’s just a matter of which company’s name will be splattered across the front pages next. With the doom and gloom pervading Wall Street, many of our financial services clients are looking to add something more positive and definitive to what continues to be an uncertain conversation. This means bolstering a qualitative thought-leadership campaign with some hard numbers in the form of survey and research findings.
How to Use Data to Add Punch to Your PR Efforts
You might also be interested in:
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process
- Secret to Acing a PR Job Interview