Editor’s Note: This article was adapted from @Your Service (Wiley, April 2012), written by Frank Eliason, SVP of social media at Citibank and formerly with Comcast. Eliason will give the keynote at PR News’ Digital PR Awards luncheon on Oct. 1 in New York City. For more information go to: www.prnewsonline.com.
Help Set Your Customers’ Perceptions By Creating a Customer Guarantee
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Right To Play Recruits Parents And Athletes to Educate Consumers on Why Kids Having Fun is Serious Business
- 'Authenticity' is a False Premise If Words Fail to Match Your Actions
- As PR Execs Brace for the New Year, All Roads Lead to the C-Suite
- Assessing the Hard Costs of Social Media
- Consumers Say Discounts Help Drive Loyalty; Marketers Collect Plenty of Data, But Not the Kind That They Need