A unflappable IT guy is the centerpiece of a video touting the simplicity and ease of use of the Lantronix xPrintServer device. The video has been viewed on YouTube close to 27,000 times. Image courtesy of Lantronix Company: Lantronix Agency: Lages & Associates Timeframe: Sept. 2011 - Feb. 2012 Lantronix (Nasdaq: LTRX), headquartered in Irvine, Calif.
Case Study: Inspired by iPad, B2B Electronics Company Switches Gears and Launches an iOS Printing Device
You might also be interested in:
- Case Study: Kroger Tackles Sustainability One Lonely Orange at a Time
- Northwestern Mutual Goes to Bat for Childhood Cancer
- Case Study: Klick Health Program Rewards Employees Doing Well By Enabling Them To Donate To Charity of Their Choice
- Case Study: Nikon 1 Uses Celebrities and Consumers in a Facebook Photo-Sharing Campaign Designed to Expand its Market
- Case Study: Academy of Country Music Generates New Engagement For its Awards With Multifaceted Twitter PR Campaign