1. Just 19 CEOs in the Fortune 500 have Twitter accounts. 2. Eighty-one percent of corporate executives believe energy cost reductions are critical to brand building. 3.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- How Do Journalists Truly Feel About PR's Spray & Pray Approach? You May Not Like the Answer
- Keep Your Boilerplates Fresh, Direct, Jargon-Free—If You're Still Using Them
- Volkswagen PR Exec Speaks: 'Company Takes This Matter Very Seriously,' Media Site Tab Added
- Week in PR
- PR News Data: PR Resists Lure of Live Streaming & Messaging Apps, Remains Cool on Paid Posts