â–¶ Energy Efficiency Good for Brand Building: A Deloitte study released in late July 2012 finds that improving energy efficiency at America’s businesses is as important to brand building as it is to growing the bottom line. The study, “reSources 2012,” shows that while 85% of companies claim that electricity cost reductions are essential to staying financially competitive, 81% believe they are critical to brand building. Consequently, more than three-quarters of the organizations surveyed say they are actively promoting their energy efficiency efforts to their customers. Other study findings include: • 90% of the companies surveyed have set energy management goals. • Respondents say that they’ve reached close to 60% of their targeted energy reduction levels.
Quick Study: Energy Efficiency Sizzles as a Corporate Brand Builder; For Small Biz Owners, Facebook Is a Work in Progress
You might also be interested in:
- PR News/Nasdaq Survey: Nearly One-Fifth of Communicators Shun Measurement Entirely
- Where Does PR Stand on Paid Social Media? Survey Shows Ambivalence About Spending
- Social Media Engagement on Video Posts Soars 163 Percent in 2015
- 10 Tips for Faster, More Effective Internal Crisis Communications When Time Is of the Essence
- 4 Ways to Improve Your Social Media Reporting and Measurement Process