â–¶ Social Media Proves Efficient Among Academics: In a study of MBA programs at schools across the U.S., two out of three social media managers and admissions officers say that social media outreach was more efficient and effective than traditional PR outreach—which allowed for cost cutting in admissions offices. The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth Center for Marketing Research has been watching trends in social media usage at U.S.
Quick Study: Universities ‘Admit’ Social Outreach Has Advantages; Corporate Reputation and Single vs. Multiple Brands
You might also be interested in:
- 6 Tips to Help Build Execs' Credibility Through Bylined Articles
- 7 Tech Trends Chief Communications Officers Should Track in 2016
- How to Use Measurement to Assess What Worked in '15 and Plan for '16
- Retailers' Social Actions on Instagram Up 48% Compared to Last Year
- Analytics, SEO, Virtual Teams, Video Surged in 2015, Will Continue in 2016