â–¶ Social Media Proves Efficient Among Academics: In a study of MBA programs at schools across the U.S., two out of three social media managers and admissions officers say that social media outreach was more efficient and effective than traditional PR outreach—which allowed for cost cutting in admissions offices.
Quick Study: Universities ‘Admit’ Social Outreach Has Advantages; Corporate Reputation and Single vs. Multiple Brands
You might also be interested in:
- To Tweet or Not To Tweet? A Key Question Now Confronting PR Pros
- Deploying Online Market Research To Spark Better Media Relations
- Along With Rise of Big Data Comes Risk of ‘Leakage’; Sure, It’s Not Sexy, But Senior Executives Prefer LinkedIn
- Case Study: Environmental Fight to Protect Snow Gets Major Assist From Celebrity Snowboarders And Data-Driven Report
- Melding Your Offline and Online Communications