â–¶ Social Media Proves Efficient Among Academics: In a study of MBA programs at schools across the U.S., two out of three social media managers and admissions officers say that social media outreach was more efficient and effective than traditional PR outreach—which allowed for cost cutting in admissions offices. The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth Center for Marketing Research has been watching trends in social media usage at U.S.
Quick Study: Universities ‘Admit’ Social Outreach Has Advantages; Corporate Reputation and Single vs. Multiple Brands
You might also be interested in:
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets
- Most Effective Online Newsrooms ‘Hybrids’ That Serve the Media and Consumers Alike
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging