â–¶ Social Media Proves Efficient Among Academics: In a study of MBA programs at schools across the U.S., two out of three social media managers and admissions officers say that social media outreach was more efficient and effective than traditional PR outreach—which allowed for cost cutting in admissions offices. The University of Massachusetts Dartmouth Center for Marketing Research has been watching trends in social media usage at U.S.
Quick Study: Universities ‘Admit’ Social Outreach Has Advantages; Corporate Reputation and Single vs. Multiple Brands
You might also be interested in:
- 10 Tips to Increase Your Chance of Getting an Op-Ed or Letter Published
- How to Find Business Value in Instagram With Minimal Financial Investments
- A 6-Step Foundational Approach to Reputation Management Strategy
- Video Driving Increase in Social Sharing
- How to Write Effective Press Releases That Reporters Will Actually Read