1. Saying he would repeal Obamacare if elected, presidential candidate Mitt Romney was roundly booed at an NAACP convention. (p. 1) 2. As of June 2012, there are more than 400 million posts per day on Twitter.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- 5 Questions to Ask Before Measuring Your Content Marketing Campaigns
- 6 Ways to Integrate Employees Into Your Organizational Messaging
- 4 Steps to a Winning Social Media Narrative
- Despite Surge in Visual Storytelling, Text Articles Lead in Engagement
- How Four Big Brands Crafted Multi-Platform Content Catering to Their Demographic Targets