1. Saying he would repeal Obamacare if elected, presidential candidate Mitt Romney was roundly booed at an NAACP convention. (p. 1) 2. As of June 2012, there are more than 400 million posts per day on Twitter.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- How Personal Stories Can Be Used to Fight Public Apathy on Volkswagen
- 3 Keys to Visual Storytelling: Saturation, Engagement, Persuasion
- Disney Parks' Videos, Photos Lead Travel Brands on Social
- How to Find and Attract the Right Influencers for Your Brand, and Navigate the Inherent Risks
- 7 PR Lessons From the Largest Healthcare Data Breach in History