1. Saying he would repeal Obamacare if elected, presidential candidate Mitt Romney was roundly booed at an NAACP convention. (p. 1) 2. As of June 2012, there are more than 400 million posts per day on Twitter.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- How Do Journalists Truly Feel About PR's Spray & Pray Approach? You May Not Like the Answer
- Keep Your Boilerplates Fresh, Direct, Jargon-Free—If You're Still Using Them
- Volkswagen PR Exec Speaks: 'Company Takes This Matter Very Seriously,' Media Site Tab Added
- Week in PR
- PR News Data: PR Resists Lure of Live Streaming & Messaging Apps, Remains Cool on Paid Posts