1. Saying he would repeal Obamacare if elected, presidential candidate Mitt Romney was roundly booed at an NAACP convention. (p. 1) 2. As of June 2012, there are more than 400 million posts per day on Twitter.
Seven Things You Will Learn in This Week’s Issue of PR News
You might also be interested in:
- Get Emotional and Watch Fans Share Your Content More Frequently
- Periscope Up: How Southwest, Adobe and Human Rights Campaign Use PR’s Hottest New App
- How to Protect Your Brand From Digital Information Leaks
- How LEGO's Global Innovation STEM Award Program Cut Through the Media Clutter
- 8 Video Scripting Tips for PR Pros